Unofficial Mills

8th December to 16th December 2007

Jono

I'm off in about five minutes time...

Oh, are we keeping you from something important? :P

One of the things the doctor recommended I took for my nose problems is sea water, I'm sure he's taking the pee! I'm not sticking the sea water up my nose!

• Replies 646
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I'm off to do the dishes. :(

I thought you prefer men.

Did Scott say he was ordering online this year for Christmas? I thought he always used trusty QVC? My arse does he know how to shop online!

Rihanna looked hot on last week's Graham Norton show. Saw the repeat last night.

A Christmas something arrangement for the Danish clubs/unions/societies (don't know the exact word) in Suederbrarup...

Did you make that place up? I have to some stupid awards evening next Monday. I don't particularly want to go back to my school.

Oh, are we keeping you from something important? :P

One of the things the doctor recommended I took for my nose problems is sea water, I'm sure he's taking the pee! I'm not sticking the sea water up my nose!

Well I was prescribed it to unblock my ears. THINK it worked.

'To disagree with three-fourths of the British public is one of the first requisites of sanity'.

Ha, oh dear, Cascada's B-Side to their latest single is Wham's Last Christmas. George Michael must be turning into his grave.

Looks like Rachel's been stealing ideas. She returned to Radio 1 today with chocolates. Perhaps she should get her own novelties!

Nihal looks rather alone...

post-5-145327865016_thumb.jpg

Howdy. No sign of those F Cup cookie photographs, how disappointing! They soon got the McFly pictures up :rolleyes:

I swear it's busier on here when I'm not actually around. A Buffy convention sounds great, I couldn't think of anything worse. There seems to be too many Dr Who conventions here. The annoying thing is all the men have pony tails and leather jackets, and all of the "stars" are about sixty. Nothing for kids.

Has anyone heard that DAB Radio advert that's doing the rounds on Radio 1? When I first heard it I thought it was an advert for something to do with Scott.

"This Christmas you don't want fake tan, or cheap old spice aftershave..."