Unofficial Mills

8th December to 16th December 2007

Jono

Welcome to the Your Views topic - the place to come if you want to chat or comment about the Radio 1 shows as it happens. Come back at 4pm to chat live with others about Scott's show. Please refrain from text talk, and your posts may be moderated to keep the thread running smoothly or maybe used to create discussion threads elsewhere on the forum.

Looks like Hillary Clinton has taken some of Scott's advice, both when talking about elections and Celine Dion. She has dropped "You and I" by Celine Dion has her campaign song and replaced it with "Blue Sky" by Big Head Todd and the Monsters.

Source: MTV/ABC News

• Replies 646
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Very sensible decision.

Just pondering.... do you think they loathe Celine as much as we do in the States? Probably, seeing as the Canadians and Americans appear to get on about as well as the English and the Scottish, in my experience.

'To disagree with three-fourths of the British public is one of the first requisites of sanity'.

Does anyone know the web site link for Scott Mill's telephone pranks?

A website offering Scott Mills audio downloads? Hmm, I don't know where you'd find one of those...

http://www.unofficialmills.co.uk/sound/index.php

I like that Chappers had spent the night with Vera Duckworth. DJing for her leaving party I mean...

looking forward to reading what you all have to say about the shows again :D

This comment rather seems to suggest that you are monitoring 'our' reaction to Scott's return shows as part of some sort of scientific experiment.... or for research purposes? ;)

'To disagree with three-fourths of the British public is one of the first requisites of sanity'.