23rd to 29th September 2007

Jono

• Replies 352
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hello! Finally home from my photography thing in Derry, but the bloody bus had no radio signal. :( What've I missed then?

Hello Kelly :) Erm... what you have missed? Scott asked if anyone would be willing to call their child Spiderpig, and a couple told him they'd do it if they'd get tickets to Snow Patrol (I think..) :D

Il n'y a qu'un devoir, c'est d'être heureux; il ny'a qu'une vertu, c'est la justice -Denis Diderot

Well I thought I'd heard it all today.

Imagine my surprise when during a talk on-air today, the DJ played this:

"YO BABY! THIS IS WESTWOOD! YOU'RE LISTENING TO MY MAN ROY WALLER ON BBC RADIO NORFOLK"

God knows how they wrangled that one. And no idea how a 65 year old DJ knows who Westwood is.

I can't call my first child Spiderpig; I've promised to call him/her Mangleburger Tree.

Haha, I don't knwo why, but I don't want my child to be called Spiderpig ;)

Emma has named her German folder Spiderpig though :P

Il n'y a qu'un devoir, c'est d'être heureux; il ny'a qu'une vertu, c'est la justice -Denis Diderot

I can't call my first child Spiderpig; I've promised to call him/her Mangleburger Tree.

Well, Westwood is almost fifty...

Maybe the Norfolk guy used to be his baby sitter,

I expect all the celebs will start calling their children Jane and John once the rest of us start to give our children interesting names. :)

UM is a nice place

What was said? I presume Zane's doing his show before coming to the UEA? Gutted I've missed a lot of the show this week, I do like a bit of Your Views in the afternoon... looks like I'm going to have to wait over three weeks for that now!

Ooh, Mutya's sounding good. This is one of my all-time favourite songs, so I hope she does it justice.

Y'know what's not a good idea? Drinking Koppaberg for most of the afternoon, then heading to your old school to meet with your ex-headmistress and sign a contract. :confused: