Jono

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

the london tube :(

Suppose they could have 'Going Underground' by The Jam.

Yes, actually, I was thinking about why I'm single last night... I'm starting to think I'm as weird as the freakiest guy in the year at college.

"Mobile phone for your dog". No wonder Scott is single, going around calling his partners dogs. I saw the translator thing on Blue Peter a few years ago, it must be true.

Oh no, it's the Steps rip-off. Is she singing out of tone or something? I'd rather hear nutty Maria's mix tape.

Scott's no Dear Deirdre. "The reason you're single is because you're buying this thing for your dog, which isn't actually out yet..."

I leave my radio on for the dog. Well actually I leave it on for when my mum comes home, but it's usually left on all day, so it might as well be for the dog :D

Davina McCall scares me. She's a mother, she shouldn't be reading out these filthy messages. No one wants their mother doing that! That's like getting Scott's mum to do it.

*Jono kicks the geeks to wake them up...*

I am awake, but it's hard to comment when nothing's going on!

You haven't replied in over 15 minutes, how can you say nothing was going on :P

Although I guess Hollyoaks is quite riveting tonight, I might put that on with the sound off.

You haven't replied in over 15 minutes, how can you say nothing was going on :P

Although I guess Hollyoaks is quite riveting tonight, I might put that on with the sound off.

I was getting changed, it took three hours but I finally got my room to a temperature where I didn't feel like I was going to die from hypothermia.

Davina McCall scares me. She's a mother, she shouldn't be reading out these filthy messages. No one wants their mother doing that! That's like getting Scott's mum to do it.

*Jono kicks the geeks to wake them up...*

When you're a Dad you'll find out that your sex life doesn't stop because of it - at least I hope you will! :)

UM is a nice place