16th to 22nd September 2007

Jono

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Why does Calvin Harris seem to play the piano and make it sound like a ringtone?

Pirates talks in the present tense pirates does, Jono

Can't believe how many bad covers Radio 1 has commisioned for the 40th birthday :(

Well you like your indie and rock. How many indie and rock fans will actually buy the album? Not many. So they hit the pop market where poppy kids will buy it.

The old version was about that long, but I swear the new version isn't very long at all (maybe it's my imagination?), and the lyrics have changed too, I preferred the old ones.

Don't know, I'm just going by the album download which is that length. But I'm not a geek like you about their music!

Someone has supposedly written in our sign-in book at Budgens a load of pirate lingo, haha. I might add to that tonight...

Here I am again :D

You're a loyal customer aren't you!

You're a loyal customer aren't you!

Oh yes! Or at least I try to be ;) But I have to say that I'm doing my homework right now, so I'm not listening that "intensely", you know... I read someting about mummies/Tutankhamon...

Il n'y a qu'un devoir, c'est d'être heureux; il ny'a qu'une vertu, c'est la justice -Denis Diderot

Evenin' geeks! I'm in an Internet café and have about ten mins left. Just thought I'd pop in and say hello. :)

Hey, Bexy. What's up with your t'internet connection?

looking for fresh meat?

Eurgh, what a horrible term, I'll go to Morrisons if I want that.