Unofficial Mills

2nd to 8th September 2007

Jono

Welcome to the Your Views topic - the place to come if you want to chat or comment about the Radio 1 shows as it happens. Come back at 4pm to chat live with others about Scott's show. Please refrain from text talk, and your posts may be moderated to keep the thread running smoothly or maybe used to create discussion threads elsewhere on the forum.

070831_anthemslastchance.jpg

I don't think that's the most flattering picture of Dave there, makes him look a bit like Matt Lucas.

• Replies 678
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

everyone seems to hate dave pearce, all the dj's are trying to outcast him becuase he dosen't listen to the editors on repeat all day. i actually caught some of that 5 hour show last week and it was pretty good to be honest.

on the grid.

I did a review once, quite a while back now. It was fun, but I'm rarely around for the entire show, so it just wouldn't be a good full review.

I think mine will be a little like hitty-missy today. :cry:

Alouette...deployer les ailes;

Alouette...plumerai les ailes.

Fearne Cotton? Is she still on Radio 1 these days?

Hard-Fi's album isn't worth the money, can't say I'll be bothering to listen to that any more after today.

Ohh, I was going to buy it. Hmm...

Alouette...deployer les ailes;

Alouette...plumerai les ailes.

I'll probably still buy it, I think.

I just had a look in a cd-shop and it costs 14 € (about £9,45) so I might buy it... I'll just have a listen to the songs that Scott plays, and then I'll see...

Il n'y a qu'un devoir, c'est d'être heureux; il ny'a qu'une vertu, c'est la justice -Denis Diderot