Unofficial Mills

Hollyoaks on Channel 4

Jono

As per usual, Ellis Hollins (the little boy who plays Tom) was excellent in the episodes I watched today. I swear he's one of the best actors in that show! I thought all the scenes with Max and O.B. were really touching, especially the 'flashbacks'. Usually they're quite cheesey, but I thought it was quite sweet. :)

I shed a few tears at the end of the episode (the one which was on E4 today). I'm such a soppy idiot!

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...

Too Far Hollyoaks.

So Becka and Justin got together destroying becka and jakes relationship, becka got pregnant and jake thought it was his becka gets killed in jail because of justins lies. Becka's sister gets together with Jake who then goes crazy then Justin who is almost 100% to blame for beckas death gets it on with her sister who hated him for the last 500+ Episodeish

My Photos are online at www.markohare.com

Too Far Hollyoaks.

So Becka and Justin got together destroying becka and jakes relationship, becka got pregnant and jake thought it was his becka gets killed in jail because of justins lies. Becka's sister gets together with Jake who then goes crazy then Justin who is almost 100% to blame for beckas death gets it on with her sister who hated him for the last 500+ Episodeish

That sounds like every soap that is on tv. Glad I do not watch this c##p:)

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Actually I do own the road

Too Far Hollyoaks.

Aaaaaaaaaaand breathe

• 2 weeks later...

Tonights Channel 4 Episode :D

I saw it last night thanks to the genius that is E4+1!

JP And Priest! Sarah and that random man! And Poor wee elliot!:)

I Love Hollyoaks! How long till Myra finds Kieran and JP together? or Craig comes back?

• 2 months later...

Yeeey!! Late Night Hollyoaks is coming Back

[digi spy]

"Another late-night version of Channel 4 soap Hollyoaks is to air on E4.

The new series, currently entitled Late Night Hollyoaks, will see the return of Guy Burnet as Craig Dean when various characters travel to Belfast, a short drive from where Craig is currently studying, Trinity College in Dublin.

The bank of five 60-minute episodes will see Craig saving his sister in a dramatic cliff-top rescue and an extremely unlikely marriage. Meanwhile, The Dirty Diegos fight their first night nerves as they prepare to play their debut gig, and the students of Hollyoaks Community College spice things up and get more than they bargained for.

Tony Wood, creative director at Lime Pictures said: "Hollyoaks is performing well on all fronts. It's viewed by 16 million people across the week and is up 24% on E4. Therefore, it is fitting that the programme should expand across that channel where its audience is growing fastest. This new hour-long format will give far greater scope to explore our characters and I'm delighted to be giving our fans an opportunity to enjoy Hollyoaks even more."

Meanwhile, Camilla Campbell, commissioning editor for drama at Channel 4 said: "Winning more British Soap Awards than any other soap this year goes to show that Hollyoaks has not only grown up in the eyes of the viewers, but it’s also being taken seriously by the industry and critics alike."

She added: "A late night slot on E4 is the perfect opportunity for the writers and producers to take the drama to another level and be more daring with adult storylines, whilst also keeping the fun playfulness that Hollyoaks fans love.”

The special episodes will be begin filming in September and transmit in November.

Previous late-night specials have included Movin' On, Let Loose, In The City and eight one-off specials."

• 2 weeks later...

Oooh I love spoilers, what's gonna happen? Tell me, tell me.....

EDIT: O-M- Actual G!!!!!!

Did you see all 3 spoilers?

Niall is a "baddy" I still can't help but like him!!!!!

Also, is Eli (is that his name? ) a real person or is he just in Newt's imagination? I have wondered that for quite some time now but just noticed someone on Digital Spy posting the same thing! Glad it's not just me!!!

glitzy.jpg

• 2 weeks later...