15th to 22nd July 2007

Jono

• Replies 877
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I've become hooked on sticky notes, I brought a pad from Asda and I use it for keeping references of times for clips and stuff. My memory is going bad in old age.

Now don't you all go quiet on me!

I just use the back of my hand!

'To disagree with three-fourths of the British public is one of the first requisites of sanity'.

That's why mum's shop at Iceland. He's trying to nick that job that Kerry had advertising for Iceland, now he's "injured" too after something that happened last night that he wouldn't talk about...

What does Scott know about wangling his way in with the ladies? He can't even get a slot on the Richard and Judy show! Pfft.

These newsreaders have become right bitches recently. First George, now David. They could do a bitchy Lily Allen song couldn't they.

Now can Scott remember to announce the write band with the right artist. None of that Scissor Sisters/Reasons Unknown stuff :P

What does everyone think about the new restrictions on newly qualified drivers? Sounds like a good idea to me (as it doesn't apply to me, selfishly!), but I can see how unhappy a lot of people will be...

Well I can't be arsed to do driving lessons yet, I'm probably the 1% of the college who couldn't be arsed to. So I welcome any changes.

Speaking of PMs, Scott seems to see the way to a woman's heart is to have sex with them at 10 Downing Street.

Ooh nice bit of Ne*Yo. Before he was a bit rubbish... So sick, as is Laura at the moment.

I lost a few friends as a teenager from stupid drink related accidents, so I think the drinking ban for the first year isn't a bad idea. But raising the age to 18, not so sure of that. They drive at what 15/16 in the US and can't drink until 21 - wonder what their youth road-mortality rates are like...

Change of subject. Too morbid...

Maybe someone in the music industry could afford a 'hit' for Rhianna, so to speak? (not much less morbid, Tim!)