Unofficial Mills

15th to 22nd July 2007

Jono

Ah was it pollenium sushi?

Oh, David Getta/Gue-tta. I'm sure some DJs pronounce it differently, thus making the Radio 1 Online pun difficult to understand, and unfunny! I'm shutting up about that now.

So Judge Jules is sitting in for Pete Tong on In New Music We Trust tonight? Wonder if DC knows.

• Replies 877
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I will. I love them, don't get me wrong, but they're too much sometimes. My Nan's a clean freak and my Grandad hates anything modern, so we do clash sometimes.

Ooh dear, plan an escape route? New Harry Potter, say you absolutely have to read it, but really just listen to Scott through headphones in another room.

Fascinating stuff this! So you lot are the reason I have to put special bread and crap out at Budgens. The stuff no one ever seems to buy as it's expensive!

Not me, it's Riz! Get you, Budgens, us Spar lot are so mean that we don't cater for the intolerant ones, charming, aren't we?

Alouette...deployer les ailes;

Alouette...plumerai les ailes.

Not me, it's Riz! Get you, Budgens, us Spar lot are so mean that we don't cater for the intolerant ones, charming, aren't we?

We have a new section - 'Taste of Ireland'. I mean what the hell is that about? "Excuse me I'd like to make a complaint, you don't have an Irish food section".

We're only a small supermarket, what's so special about Irish food?

We have a new section - 'Taste of Ireland'. I mean what the hell is that about? "Excuse me I'd like to make a complaint, you don't have an Irish food section".

Haha, I bet all you have there is Irish stew and potatoes.

Something called "Barry's Tea" and Tatoes or something that are crisps. Wow, how exciting.

Oh, I know those crisps, Ireland's answer to Walkers. How big is this section?

Ooh wow, our local Waterstones is opening at half ten tomorrow evening with Harry Potter related shenanigans, probably to stop us getting beaten up by drunks.

Oh, wow! I'm gutted I can't go.

I'm stuck on J on my A-Z.

Die Harry Potter, DIE!

:shock: How rude!

"Just when we were in danger of falling asleep"

What's David trying to say about the show today?

And Emma, it's not that amazing, it's only a few items wide.

I'm so going to ask for a Welsh section. We can have leeks. And sheep.

Die Harry Potter, DIE!

He actually kills Rihanna, and then kills himself.

I have four UEA facebook friends now, they all love me. I have one from the Lebanon. Greg James doesn't think it'll be viable for me to do much for the UEA Livewire station, how sad :(

Do you have potato bread, soda bread etc? I love that stuff. Also, the Tayto Prawn Cocktail crisps are gorgeous!

<object width="425" height="350"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iGuyCRHNRms"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iGuyCRHNRms" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"></embed></object>

National My Chemical Romance Day... why did they pick the worst looking girls to front that video?