Jono

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Joseph!

I was Benjamin in that. LOVED doing that show. gutted when i found out i left London on the friday and it started on the monday :(

I was in the show, too!

Alouette...deployer les ailes;

Alouette...plumerai les ailes.

Ooh, who did you play Emma?!

Rargh, dont like this.

Haha, well, don't laugh, but...I auditioned for one of the brothers, but my primary school used EXACTLY the same people for all of the main parts in each play...so yeaah, I auditioned, and ended up as a backing dancer and part of the chorus! Grr. Still bitter about it, 7 years later.

Awww! Well, tbh, we only had about 3 decent singers and actors at our primary. They got the lead roles. The rest of the roles were giving to whoever wanted them....

Its only now that this song is actually growing on me.

Awww! Well, tbh, we only had about 3 decent singers and actors at our primary. They got the lead roles. The rest of the roles were giving to whoever wanted them....

Its only now that this song is actually growing on me.

Hmmm...this song has the opposite effect on me

:o

Maroon 5's next single is called "Wake Up Call" According to my Release date list thing that i make... Or copy from another website...

Been chatting to Greg James on PM today, he is actually quite a nice bloke, which is suprising, i thought most radio 1 people were horrible off air :P

>> I'm on here every now and again... <<

http://www.offthechartradio.co.uk

My dad always makes his wife go see Bryan Ferry with him, so I always mention when he's touring just to be mean. :D

Ooooh, now that's the type of thing I'd do.