8th to 14th July 2007

Jono

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

How rude!! I'm still a sponging student, as you so nicely put it, I just work now as well. Just part time in a call centre, but it keeps me out of trouble! I should probably get going now. Talk to you in another 92 years maybe?! :P

It's 'Love is Gone' by David Guetta/Dave Willis according to the online thingy.

Very good tune. So your one of them that rings up my NEW home and trues selling me windows or to tell me i've won something I haven't even entered!!

NEW? oooooooh is it nice and shiny?

twitter.com/emgreatorex

Not really. Its Vicky's. I've just moved in though! New car as well. Sort of wrote off my other

Ahh veryy nice.

Hmm, my mothers just told me dinners ready, I think she's crazy at this time im not hungry :|

twitter.com/emgreatorex

Where as here I am starving and I won't have tea ready till at least 7pm :shock:

I had to eat it cos otherwise I wouldnt get any dinner tonight apparently.

Im off to sit on my roof again, but with shoes this time cos i got my feet burnt earlier :\

twitter.com/emgreatorex

Hey john.

I dont like this new layout of the forum, i now have to scroll up and down to see new posts. Ugh.

Kings of Leon, oooh. Anyone hear them in the live lounge then? Few technical problems i heard, only managed one song i think. Shame.

"Stacey Baby".... ugh, my dad calls me that!

Yeah good, yourself? Been very quiet from you these days.

I'm here occasionaly. I dont live at home anymore. Though i'm here this evening. Been busy chappy the last 3 months!!

take control