8th to 14th July 2007

Jono

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Ew, I just opened my yogurt and it went half way across the kitchen onto my new t-shirt and jeans, there go's the idea of wearing the same pair of jeans tommorow to save washing. Im now changed and am going for the chavvish look, I hope we're not going anywhere tonight.

I thought that was "Ema from Harrogate" then I was like, since when did I text in..

twitter.com/emgreatorex

Not quite sure what I should be doing in this building. I should be overly helpful to try and do stuff, but everyone seems to be doing six weeks of summer stuff on their own which I can't do as it's all top secret, bar the fact you can guess what it's all about.

I thought that was "Ema from Harrogate" then I was like, since when did I text in..

For a laugh we text in under your name

Not quite sure what I should be doing in this building. I should be overly helpful to try and do stuff, but everyone seems to be doing six weeks of summer stuff on their own which I can't do as it's all top secret, bar the fact you can guess what it's all about.

Go and say hii to Scott, did you say hi to him from me? did ya did ya?

twitter.com/emgreatorex

Oh well I've labelled 250 mini DV tapes. I've been of some use. Maybe you can help me try to decipher what might be on these tapes.

I've got a "Master B'Ton 1" and a "Hedcam D'load PR1" and "Handicam FRYWA"

Oh well I've labelled 250 mini DV tapes. I've been of some use. Maybe you can help me try to decipher what might be on these tapes.

I've got a "Master B'Ton 1" and a "Hedcam D'load PR1" and "Handicam FRYWA"

jono break into the archives and get me some mark & lard stuff quick!!

on the grid.

It's Will's archive, he didn't do filming then as he was producer of Moyles then.

And I don't think there's any show archives here. Although we might hear some stuff when they do some things for 40 years of R1

And I don't think there's any show archives here. Although we might hear some stuff when they do some things for 40 years of R1

as i imagined. where do they record radio 1 then? and where is all the stuff stored? yeah i would love to hear some old mnl and moyles stuff on 40 years of radio 1. but they will pobably just replay the whole 'dj's go home' crap from 2005 or somthing.

on the grid.

Me? Guilty conscience? Now thats silly talk :bah:

teach yourself spanish with westwood. Kingtuts will be gutted, her jobs been taken!

Haha, when Scott said Spaniard, i thought he meant the dog, for some odd reason :confused:

Goddammit!

Mind you noone will understand a word he or any of his pupils say! Whereas I can actually speak Spanish!

Westwood hilarious tho'

'To disagree with three-fourths of the British public is one of the first requisites of sanity'.

No one to shake a fist at, I should be having a meeting about Rate My Listener now, to tell them my ideas. But they've all disappeared again.

Apparently this is a busy time of year, so I'd hate to see the place when it isn't busy!

I'm listening to The Thrills now. Bliss.