Unofficial Mills

Radio rumours

Jono

Enjoyed this feature on Radio 1. What believable rumours would you make about radio DJs for gossip? 

For instance, Mollie King actually hates pop music and detests Nat O'Leary playing The Saturdays.

This does make me giggle. But it makes me think of real life rather than made up things, albeit trivial, like every time they play Tiesto, let's get down to business, I think about Scott at the lolathon saying he's had enough of it... or saying on unpopular opinion that driver's license is not as good as everyone thought it was.. although that's not really a rumour because he shared those views on air...

2 hours ago, IamNotFromUK said:

Wasn't it the case that he didn't really like most of the playlist music he was playing on R1?

Mos likely, I think he seems not mad on music and probably a limited taste of what he actually likes and through his radio 1 career tolerated it for the pay cheque and that probably explains how he spent half or the time rambling on and on.