• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This is how I voted in the UM awards:

1. Best Thread - The Girly Thread

2. Funniest Forum Member - Bumble_85

3. Most Dedicated Forum Member* - Jono

4. Forum Member You Would Most Like To Meet - Ad

5. Shoutbox King/Queen - Not on post count, just who has entertained you the most - Mike

6. Most Attractive Forum Member - I had to do it. It includes personality too though, I'm not that shallow! - John

7. Most Used Word of the Year - What has annoyed you most? - 'Interesting'

*I took this to mean geekiest :P

Yep, I'll make the polls for each one at the start of Scott's show tomorrow. They'll be open until 5pm on Friday, then we can have a celebration thread after Scott's show, with the after-party going on in the Girly Thread. So, get a suit/dress rented or just be there in your PJs, but make sure you're there!

Sound good?

Yep, I'll make the polls for each one at the start of Scott's show tomorrow. They'll be open until 5pm on Friday, then we can have a celebration thread after Scott's show, with the after-party going on in the Girly Thread. So, get a suit/dress rented or just be there in your PJs, but make sure you're there!

Sound good?

Can I just vote on the poll then? No need to PM you? But how will that work? Is it a shortlist? What if I want to vote for an obscure member?

UM is a nice place

I'll be putting the top 5 nominations in each category with the most votes and putting them in a poll, so they'll be the only ones in there. If you want to make a nomination, you'll have to PM me with them. :) Hope that clears it up.