Unofficial Mills

You know you're a Scott Mills fan when...

Jono

10 hours ago, Jono said:

You shout whoooo?! at any obscure reference to something from the past. 

Continue the thread...! 

Sorry sir, that's Mark and Lard territory. If anything reminds me of Scott it's "onnnnlllllytt bleyeyeteeyeey friiiiiiiddaaaaaayyyyyy!" 

on the grid.

17 hours ago, DC said:

Sorry sir, that's Mark and Lard territory. If anything reminds me of Scott it's "onnnnlllllytt bleyeyeteeyeey friiiiiiiddaaaaaayyyyyy!" 

Was planning to add a disclaimer to that...

When you can't hear Madonna without some added brass.

... You can't think Christmas without the Perfect Christmas Single. And Christmas starts in September...

9 hours ago, DC said:

When I still remember the original flirt divert number. 07774598750. Wonder if it's worth a call now? Maybe get through to 92 year old Doris in Scarborough who's recently inherited that number. 

I imagine the mailbox is full if it still exists! Bet it was fun to check that though.

• 4 weeks later...
7 hours ago, DC said:

When you suddenly recall "Brokeback Westwood" from about 2006 in the middle of the night.

https://www.unofficialmills.co.uk/audio/dailyclips/random/3-5-2006-brokeback_westwood.mp3

Still can't think of Enrique Iglesias' music without thinking of Jo Whiley on a rollercoaster or the women's tennis. Not that I hear his stuff too much!

On 7/27/2023 at 11:05 AM, Jono said:

Still can't think of Enrique Iglesias' music without thinking of Jo Whiley on a rollercoaster or the women's tennis. Not that I hear his stuff too much!

Or the start of Barry Whites just the way you are. 

on the grid.

On 7/30/2023 at 9:40 AM, Jono said:

You wouldn't have been introduced to Lola or Imogen Heap without the show.

Oh Jesus wept, I now recall Chappers being recorded singing that let's have sex song. They should replay that on MOTD for him for old times sake. 

on the grid.