How was your day?

Emma

• Replies 9.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I have to go and see my Gran next week as my Grandad's just phoned and shes not very well at all,shes had Alzheimers for 15 years now,and doesnt have a clue who the hell I am,who my dad is or my grandad..really dont like going because its too upsetting but I know its the right thing to do. :cry:

twitter.com/emgreatorex

seriously whatever jono posts just dont listen anyone.

And that must be really hard ema. I dont get to see my grandparents much. meeh.

I havent seen my Gran since last October although her nursing home is down the road I hate going in there cos I just break down in tears as its just so hard seeing her like she is. But I see my Grandad each week and he pays for my Bus fare sometimes cos we get the same bus on a Saturday afternoon and he reguarlly gets drunk on a tuesday night after a round of golf.

twitter.com/emgreatorex

it's strange with my grandpearents my grandad died in 1963, my nan died in 1998 so i dont remember much of her. however off of my dads side they are both still alive and fully kicking which is great to see.

Yeah,my mums mum and dad both died when she was very young,but my dads mum and dad are still alive. My Grans got Altzheimars and my Grandad likes to get drunk and go to south africa alot.

twitter.com/emgreatorex

my nan and grandad have been like second parents to me so i will be mega sad when they go. but i like to make the most of the time they are here, i will be going to see them tommorow anyways becuase grandad has the battery charger and i need it becuase i am doing some work on my dads classic car soon like starting it up since october. but they live local anyway so i see them a lot.

on the grid.