How was your day?

Emma

• Replies 9.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Eek... badly? Is your car alright? (more to the point, are you ok?)

I don't really know how it got to 7pm. I got up, watched a bit of "Every number 1 song from 1999" on TMF, which brought back some funny memories. I went swimming, came home, had lunch, did some shopping, listened to Scott then I'm doing a bit of geography revision and now I'm thinking of going cycling.

'Forget happiness I'm fine, I'll forget everything in time'

Overall today was a bit rubbish except for the incident in Sainsburys,didnt expect to be staying in doing nothing this holidays..I want to be out having fun :(

Although tommorow im off to Leeds for Lush,The Corn ex and some clothes for Flanders..which should be good fun.

twitter.com/emgreatorex

Eek... badly? Is your car alright? (more to the point, are you ok?)

It was a little MG TF sports convertible, my pride and joy and yeah shes pretty mangled, but thankfully im ok, a few minor cuts and bruises thats all. The car can be replaced anyway. It happened on my way to college this morning at about 9am, a car lost control at a round-a-bout and went straight into the front of mine, its not fun having an airbag exploding in your face, but i suppose they are lifesavers. Parents are shocked but relieved that im ok, i guess it'll put my insurance up (as if 17 year old insurance isnt expensive enough), nothing i can do really...:roll:

*sh1t happens*

Nice to get a car like that at 17... I don't drive at all and most of my friends have old cheap cars.

But at least it's not your fault, and you're ok, although you must be a bit shocked. It's bad luck though :(

yeah, i have good parents lol

I wont be able to sleep much tonight, i can still see the bonnet crumpling infront of me and that big airbag exploding and white dust everywhere

I guess, its big brother all night to keep me company

Aww, yeah, it must be a massive shock. My dad crashed the car when I was about 10, I still remember that vividly. He drove into the side of a bus because the sun was in his eyes. But my dad's always been a bad driver.

Yeah, I watch Big Brother Live when I can't sleep too. When I'm at home I get quite lonely and depressed at night so I don't sleep much, I just feel sorry for myself and sit on the internet doing not very much.

lol it just happens to be that my dads a very bad driver too lol

BB live is great to pass the time, or i watch a bit of Quizmania. You know if you're lonely im always floating about the forums at this time if you need someone to talk to;-)

17 and driving a MGf sports car!?!?!?

Jings, the best my parents could manage was lending me their crappy Corsa or having a shot of a 1.8L Ford Focus Estate, only reason I got to drive the Focus was it was on Company Insurance otherwise I wouldn't have been able to get behind the wheel due to the insurance costs.

Great day today,went into Leeds this morning where im sure I saw Michael off of here,I finally got my dress etc for the wedding and then went into Lush and got some freebies then it was onto Ikea to look for Tables..fun :roll:

twitter.com/emgreatorex

I've never been to Ikea, even though I live really near one, and most people I know have been there and tell me I should go there. Is it actually an interesting place to go?

Well today I struggled out of bed at around 10am, my mum started commenting about me getting up late, but I didn't go to sleep till 4am. Did some revision this morning then went to the gym, just got back and had lunch and now it's 20 minutes to Scott so I'm on here and listening to Colin and Edith, it's been a good show today. I gotta go to the doctor later about my cough.. and that's about it for today.

I've never been to Ikea, even though I live really near one, and most people I know have been there and tell me I should go there. Is it actually an interesting place to go?

Well today I struggled out of bed at around 10am, my mum started commenting about me getting up late, but I didn't go to sleep till 4am. Did some revision this morning then went to the gym, just got back and had lunch and now it's 20 minutes to Scott so I'm on here and listening to Colin and Edith, it's been a good show today. I gotta go to the doctor later about my cough.. and that's about it for today.

Ikea's great especially the one in Leeds..you get lost alot.

twitter.com/emgreatorex

Ikea's great especially the one in Leeds..you get lost alot.

I hate the location of it, coz if i'm ever wanting to go to Boots or HMV in the other car park, i always always without fail drive into the Ikea car-park, the wrong one!

take control

I hate the location of it, coz if i'm ever wanting to go to Boots or HMV in the other car park, i always always without fail drive into the Ikea car-park, the wrong one!

It was really busy today,had to wait agges for a space in the car park.

twitter.com/emgreatorex

Lol. I've never been to Leeds. I should have gone really, cos I got an offer from Leeds uni, but I chose Nottingham instead cos the grades were higher and I chose Exeter as an insurance choice purely based on the climate, cos it doesn't rain as much as it does in Leeds. Oh and also the grades... but I was too lazy to visit any unis. In the end I only visited Nottingham, so I'm just hoping I get in there.

17 and driving a MGf sports car!?!?!?

Jings, the best my parents could manage was lending me their crappy Corsa or having a shot of a 1.8L Ford Focus Estate, only reason I got to drive the Focus was it was on Company Insurance otherwise I wouldn't have been able to get behind the wheel due to the insurance costs.

Yeah, well ive always come from a privelleged background, but yeah, it was the MG TF model which is the lastet model, it wasnt the old MGF.

But unfortunately shes now away to a better place, the insurance Co is coming on friday to take her away. Any ideas on what i could have as another car?