Unofficial Mills

How was your day?

Emma

This thread is turning into a day in the life of Ema :P

I just got home from work about an hour ago so i'm tired but i'm back there at 7am tommorow morning :(

John John John you'll know what the side affects are of having paracetamol after wine,i have a fear i might be a bit ill soon?

twitter.com/emgreatorex

• Replies 9.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

John John John you'll know what the side affects are of having paracetamol after wine,i have a fear i might be a bit ill soon?

I dont actually lol. I can only imagine that the alcohol will reduce the affects of the paracetamol- i'm on the case though....

take control

Your absolutly safe Ema. You wont have any effects with it. The only reason you should be worried is if you was an alcoholic because you'd be risking more damage to your liver but at 14 i dont think you need to worry about that

take control

Your absolutly safe Ema. You wont have any effects with it. The only reason you should be worried is if you was an alcoholic because you'd be risking more damage to your liver but at 14 i dont think you need to worry about that

ah ok,I took 2 paracetamols before cos of this Flu Virus thing im starting to get,but then after drinking some wine (im blaming rosie all for it) I thought ah crap.

twitter.com/emgreatorex

Off of NHS Direct:

Paracetamol does not interact with alcohol when taken in recommended doses. However, if you have liver problems, either from drinking alcohol or other causes, you should contact your GP for advice on the choice of a suitable painkiller

take control

Off of NHS Direct:

Paracetamol does not interact with alcohol when taken in recommended doses. However, if you have liver problems, either from drinking alcohol or other causes, you should contact your GP for advice on the choice of a suitable painkiller

Oh Thanks sooooo much your all stars!xx

twitter.com/emgreatorex

I have a killer of a headache and a really bad fluey cold.

But Im getting my GHD'S today cos my straighteners blew up this morning again..and looks like we've found a house so all is good except for my health.

twitter.com/emgreatorex

Didnt get my GHD's cos the hairdresser didnt have any left till saturday and the other hairdresser wanted £130 for her's..this afternoon before Mills time ive gotta do my room after having guests in it,revise and do my maths tutorial work and I still feel rubbish gah.

twitter.com/emgreatorex