How was your day?

Emma

• Replies 9.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Had an alrite day today,this morning i did nothing and couldnt actually be bothered to move..then this afternoon we hit the Next and Matalan sale and I came back with nothing which is a first.And then i went round businesses for sale with my mum and dad cos when dad retires they're setting up a business.

twitter.com/emgreatorex

Been busy repairing my computer today so far, scanning for virus', removing virus', repairing registry keys here there and everywhere :( Not having much fun, Stupid computers

comp26.gif

ooo! i hate it when comps get virusses..

Schools on TV in 1 minute woooo..we're the ones in the Pink and Black..

twitter.com/emgreatorex

Actually someone more important did :P If that's possible of course ;)

:shock: im offended *sulks* :P nah, thats impossible :P

i need to get more credit too soon. ive got about 30 texts left out of my 200 text pack. and i topped it up only last saturday :cry: thats really bad, averaging 20 texts per day for the last week. never been that bad. but i have my excuses :)

ahhh the beauty of having a contract mobile :D, Managed to get the most out of 02. 250 mins anytime/any network & 100 free texts, £12.77 per month

When i was in france,Mum and dad must of put £100 on my Phone cos i kept ringing my mates for the gossip out there-and someone to talk to.

twitter.com/emgreatorex

ahhh the beauty of having a contract mobile :D, Managed to get the most out of 02. 250 mins anytime/any network & 100 free texts, £12.77 per month

been there, done that, spent £30 a month for 18 months... nope, this £15 a month im spending on pay-as-you-go (if i dont overspend like this week!) is better for me :)

I love my nan. Speaking to my mum: "I've got the answer to all your problems... all your dreams... just what you need..."

Waits...

"This light-weight vacuum cleaner" (shows advert)

aww! thats sweet..i guess you have your family over for sunday lunch like me..grandads telling us what happened in SA.

-Forgot his Credit Cards

-Lost his Luggage on the way there

-Broke his teeth(i laughed out loud at that one)

-Missed His Flight

-Lost his luggage on the way back and hasnt got it back yet.

-Nearly Missed his Bus cos he fell asleep in London Victoria.

His trips certainly been an eventful one

He got me some perfume though :)

twitter.com/emgreatorex