Emma

• Replies 9.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Haha I saw that WHSmith offer and managed to resist :-p

I'm supposed to be meeting a friend for lunch in London today, but we haven't arranged where or when yet...

Its the 4th or 5th time Ive got the offer,I actually asked yesterday if it was still on cos im a chocoholic.

twitter.com/emgreatorex

Ah. I would do, but I lost half a stone in weight since going to Uni, so that's over a stone I've lost in the last 6 months, and I don't plan on putting it all back on by indulging in Terry's chocolate orange - I'll wait till Christmas for that :-p

'Forget happiness I'm fine, I'll forget everything in time'

I thought I was gunna have a good day but no,I woke up after having hardly any sleep with a headache,then have been accused for things which I dont believe I have done and nobodys caring to explain.

Excellent.

Mind you I have been out with friends tonight and thats cleared my head.

twitter.com/emgreatorex

tonight was a right laugh. me and my friend spent 3 hours letting off loads of fireworks in a back yard with this guy we know. and what does he do? he gets out a small stereo and starts playing christmas records by bing crosby and so on. and singing along to them saying it's christmas, may be beer involved somewhere as well but it was a really funny night. i enjoyed myself. i changed the small radio in his shed from talksport to an asian music station on medium wave so he will have a nice suprise when he goes to fetch the gardning tools.

on the grid.

I havent had a bad day, went to york this evening and that was good..although I have an awful cold and my kidney pain has made a slight twinge of a return tonight.

Oh and we're on the transfer bley list again..r r r r rubbish!

twitter.com/emgreatorex

sky hd tommorow eeeeeeeeeeeeeeetc

i will play with it all day and probably will forget this place.

Sky HD? :shock: Imagine seeing Richard Hammond in HD!

I'm having a good day today. Except for the fact my Geography coursework has to be in on Friday, which is the same day as my first draft of my Hospitality coursework and my analysis of my Child Development coursework. Oh, and I've just found out I have a very important Science exam in just under 2 weeks.

I got the laptop back though! :woo: I'm back baby!

Kelly,all of our mock exams are in 3 weeks!11 but I have started revision.. I handed in my geog coursework last friday,im so glad its gone.

I had an alrite day today,I have an awful cold though which sucks and its only bley parents evening tonight-wahoo!

twitter.com/emgreatorex