Unofficial Mills

How was your day?

Emma

I've done no work this weekend! I think I will continue to do no work. I might go cycling if I can be bothered, then it's back to school tonight. I bought a new cover for my phone, because the old one was held together with sellotape, but most of the shops didn't sell new covers for it when I haven't even had it a year yet. I went to The Link and some guy asked me how much a phone cost... I clearly didn't work there, and I told him so, and he looked annoyed. In the end I went to one of those dodgy phone accessories shops and got one, I hope it doesn't break though like the last 2 covers. I also bought the album by Morning Runner. I buy so many CDs...

'Forget happiness I'm fine, I'll forget everything in time'

• Replies 9.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Missed Casualty last night and thought I would sit down with dinner and watch it tonight on Teleport Replay only to find out its not listed! :(

You didnt miss much,only Abs has got Hotter :o:D If you want to know what happens ill tell ya but I dont want to spoil it for you. ;)

twitter.com/emgreatorex

You didnt miss much,only Abs has got Hotter :o:D If you want to know what happens ill tell ya but I dont want to spoil it for you. ;)

Its usually shown on teleport for upto a week after it if you miss the program but for some reason they have not got Casualty listed :( Describing Casualty isnt much help unfortunately as you dont get the full effect of the blood and gore :badgrin:

Its usually shown on teleport for upto a week after it if you miss the program but for some reason they have not got Casualty listed :( Describing Casualty isnt much help unfortunately as you dont get the full effect of the blood and gore :badgrin:

there wasnt much Blood and Gore last night..

twitter.com/emgreatorex

Im rather happy,had biology exam this morning and it went gravy! and then from this lunchtime im now " in a relationship" ive been so sad and changed my myspaz profile too..since lunchtime ive been a right idiot cos ive been soo happy!eee...I dont know.This afternoon we finished our french exam early so I went into Town with Tom but then its now started to chuck it down which is a bit rubbbishh. :(

twitter.com/emgreatorex

had a chaotic day, total nightmare infact.

Had a whole bundle of examinations to print letters out for, wish the students would give me 5 minutes peace to get them printed as they keep on phoning or coming into the office looking for results :(

Got to record all of them at some point maybe tomorrow then issue certificates, rushed off my feet :(

had a chaotic day, total nightmare infact.

Had a whole bundle of examinations to print letters out for, wish the students would give me 5 minutes peace to get them printed as they keep on phoning or coming into the office looking for results :(

Got to record all of them at some point maybe tomorrow then issue certificates, rushed off my feet :(

You dont Do Jsla qualification certificates do you?

twitter.com/emgreatorex

Today started fairly well, a couple of cancelled lessons, i caught up with my work in them, so that's less to do tonight.

Sadly,this evening, i was dumped by my girlfriend. At the moment, i'm coping fairly well, but when it sinks in fully, i'm not sure how i'll feel, i'll probably be just the same, thinking: "That's life, it happens."

Sadly,this evening, i was dumped by my girlfriend. At the moment, i'm coping fairly well, but when it sinks in fully, i'm not sure how i'll feel, i'll probably be just the same, thinking: "That's life, it happens."

aw chick,im sorry to hear that :( xx

twitter.com/emgreatorex

Thank you, it's much appreciated . Hopefully, that will happen but for now, at least, i'll live the fun singleton life.

I miss the singleton life and ive been going out with Tom what mearly 6 hours..

twitter.com/emgreatorex