Unofficial Mills

How was your day?

Emma

I revised by writing my latin out in permanent marker on paper and sticking it to every surface in my kitchen.

Tips for revision: don't have the TV on, don't have the Internet on, try to minimise available distractions, take breaks regularly but try to get back to work afterwards. If I take breaks, I never get back to work :(

'Forget happiness I'm fine, I'll forget everything in time'

• Replies 9.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Lol good one... I bet you get nothing done. Have a good time shopping though. I'm off to see a friend, to "revise together", even though she's in the year below me at a different school and doing all different subjects.

I was supposed to have read the whole of Virgil's Aeneid and learned the whole of Book 10 in Latin and English this holiday... and I've read about 2 pages of it so far. Worried? Not really... trying not to panic yet.

Lol good one... I bet you get nothing done. Have a good time shopping though. I'm off to see a friend, to "revise together", even though she's in the year below me at a different school and doing all different subjects.

I was supposed to have read the whole of Virgil's Aeneid and learned the whole of Book 10 in Latin and English this holiday... and I've read about 2 pages of it so far. Worried? Not really... trying not to panic yet.

Lol,I will do some revision! I have a cold now though so im off to bed now with some hot lemonade good night to y'all xxxx

twitter.com/emgreatorex

I am also watching a rubbish film on TV. Heartbreakers. I've got a cold coming on as well I think, but I took some paracetamol earlier so I'm feeling ok right now.

Wow... this film is a bit shexual...

I am also watching a rubbish film on TV. Heartbreakers. I've got a cold coming on as well I think, but I took some paracetamol earlier so I'm feeling ok right now.

Wow... this film is a bit shexual...

Paracetamoxyfrusebendroneomycn!

Waiting for my Hot lemonade to cool down :cool:I reckon ive got the virus which my Mum had last week but she's detirmed I havent got it off her.So this might mean no singing..oh what a shame :?

twitter.com/emgreatorex

Ohhh screwy, Wednesday's ICT coursework deadline isn't going to be met. The website which I use to access my files at school is down and I need the spreadsheet to write about! :|

Oh thats a bit rubbish!

Just went house looking with my parents and it was crap.

twitter.com/emgreatorex