How was your day?

Emma

• Replies 9.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Annoyed at the moment. I thought I had got out of extra work this week, only to get a call today asking to work all week from 8pm - 11pm. In the end I said I don't want it and they said 'well if you work 7pm - 10pm I'll forget about the other days'

I had an alrite day today,still no point of actually entering that place they call this week.

All we did was talk and watch very disturbing films in french.

Dentist went ok although im in a bit of pain,I suppose eating a whole tube of Mini eggs doesnt help.

twitter.com/emgreatorex

ooh, everyone isgetting hair cut today. guy at work was going to, and im due mine anytime, when others have finished/.

Yeah i need mine cutting soon too,alot of people i know are getting theirs cut and coloured atm.

I just want it cut a tad bit shorter.

gahhh my teeth wreck really badly :(

twitter.com/emgreatorex

Absolutely cream crackered, had a long day in Aberdeen yesterday and thanks to my medication I was feeling heavily sedated. Nevermind, Atleast I got a brand new PS2 out of my parents for free. So far work has been terribly boring, nothing much exciting really going on at the moment but atleast its only bley half past week :D

Barney gone on holiday :cry:

Oh!has she gone anywhere nice?

Might be going down to London this Holiday :D

I had another Rubbish day today,there wasnt any point of being in today all we did was watch videos and listen to Cheesy 90's music in Maths i.e The Spice girls.But it was also really sad cos one of my kind of mates who is in my form has gone off to Boarding school in Portugal and i still have that really bad toothache.

twitter.com/emgreatorex