Unofficial Mills

How was your day?

Emma

ahh, that's sooo cool, i wish we did stuff like that, we have a production every other year, but i've only played in the orch in one.....

glad the dresses are ok and panic is over lol!

i love america, we're doing a west side story medly in choir in a concert on fri, i'm being a tenor tho, should be soooo much fun! weith foot stamping!!!

ahh in girls choir we are doing america..but we have different words so we have to learn too versions..

twitter.com/emgreatorex

• Replies 9.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

harsh......yeah, i love somewhere and one hand one heart too

i feel pretty is a laugh aswell

haha,yeah i love i feel pretty..remember vaguely singing it down the street at the after show party.

twitter.com/emgreatorex

2 hours till opening of performing arts evening,im very nervous and currently fake tanned and white teethed,ah the fun.

But yeah today was good except we someone spilt acid all over me in chemistry but i got it all off in time.Went into town after school to show my exchange harrogate and i took her to lush and she likes(which is good)

By the way John if you read this i think i saw you in harrogate today..but i was too shy to say anything if it wasnt you..?

twitter.com/emgreatorex

today was ok, missed 30mins of german to go to the optitions and to be told that i was slightly short-sighted. so im going back on saturday to get glasses... it's odd, cos i cant see myself in glasses, but it will only really be for driving and i doubt i'll wear them that often. but at least hopefully it will stop me getting too many headaches. less time on pc also i think, when i finally finish this chemistry report.

oh well, driving lesson tomorrow :biggrin: and im off work this weekend :) but since i have to choose glasses and i have been informed that im round the grandparents for tea on sunday, there will still not be a whole loungy weekend :(

Yeah its the unofficialmills special its called "Barno's Diary"

it could work ;) or not... although as i've said before, my brother wouldnt be complaining if he had a chance to read my diary (altho i dont have one) on air to embarrass me! lol