• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I heard a rumour Bexy has V festival tickets :D

Really?! Who told you that?! :P

On topic: I should be here for the show tomorrow afternoon, really need to go food shopping but hopefully I'll be back by 4.

We start a new timetable from this week, and I don't have lectures in the afternoon anymore, which means I can listen to Scott whenever I want (when he's on anyway!), yey! :D

Bley work, Ive had a sh*ty night.....Is the show worth a listen again, i heard the last 15 mins on my drive home....i like the sunday surgery usually so should be good with scott doing it....lemme know :P

Where would we be if we did'ht have rules....?

France, Thats Right.

Hello all...Happy Monday to you

i got a contract phone on friday ....its great...no more credit for me no siree...

Yeah looking forward to that, and a new free phone with it. They just don't seem to have been in contact to confirm my order. What network Baz?

Been listening to Calvis Harris a lot today.

Yeah looking forward to that, and a new free phone with it. They just don't seem to have been in contact to confirm my order. What network Baz?

Been listening to Calvis Harris a lot today.

well i work for vodafone so i kinda thought it would make sense to be with them..

we only have four networks in ireland....meteor,vodafone , o2 and 3

Go on Add me to facebook or bebo you know you want to!

Haha, pictures of himself on christmas cards and then when he returns he'll be complaining of aching all over. How do you feel sorry for someone who's spent a week skiing and on holiday?

Ah, Biffy Clyro, also downloadable today and sounding good.

Scott dont like it coz you go red instead of orange :P

Yeah, what an attractive 'hi girls!' look.

After last night's surgery Scott sounds rather mellowed out.

Is it just me excited about The Alan Titchmarsh Show on ITV daytime. I can't wait to see something worse than Loose Women on at lunch.

Hey Bexy, yeah I've not been feeling that great as of late.