The weekend is here!

Jono

• Replies 149
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

i haven't listened all weekend, i feel so alive. not even for judge jules becuase i guess they canceled his show and put some hippy band on. unless they have a dance day and a bands day like last time or the time before.

on the grid.

Judge Jules was on last night playing highlights of the dance bits of the big weekend during his normal hours. Pete Tong and Annie Mac were also doing a lot of dance music after midnight till the Trophy Twins. I thought I was going to be the same, but it's been very impressive and a good listen.

And that's where Radio 1's coverage seems to end. The chart show has live music with it, but don't think I'll stick around for that. But still to come today...

4pm - Chart Show

7pm - Dave Pearce at the Big Weekend

9pm - Scott Mills & Nihal

Get Cape, Wear Cape, Fly sounding good on the actual interactive button. Not watching, but can hear it.

GetCape Sounding very good.

Don't need to watch it though; singer looks quite pleasant, but wouldn't be out of place as an extra in Lord of the Rings.;)

Just Jack very funny Knightrider clip in middle of song.

'To disagree with three-fourths of the British public is one of the first requisites of sanity'.

He's changed out of his white jeans.

Obviously weren't tight enough to get that 'authentic Mika sound'.

Where's Chappers? I either want to see him onstage as lollipop girl, or with a wolf on a lead! :D

'To disagree with three-fourths of the British public is one of the first requisites of sanity'.