Unofficial Mills

Radio 1's Big Movie Weekend

Jono

So what do you think of this weekend's plans? By the way... here's the schedule...

Saturday's Schedule

7am Fearne & Reggie

10am Vernon's Movie - Anchorman

11am Edith's Movie - Shaun of the Dead

12pm Moyles' Movie - Star Wars

1pm Sara Cox's Movie - Pretty Woman

2pm Reggie's Movie - Ghostbusters

3pm James King's movie - Goldfinger

Sunday's Schedule

7am Fearne and Reggie

10am Vernon Kay

1pm Sara Cox

4pm The Chart Show

This isn't meant as an attack on you, so please don't take it that way but... I hate when it people say something is overrated or underrated.

When it comes to films, I don't tend to like films that reviewers or other people say are really good, whereas I tend to like films that don't get such good reviews. I think that's the most important aspect, whether you enjoy something (in this case a film.) I'd say that how well something is rated doesn't really matter as long as people get enjoyment out of it.

This isn't meant as an attack on you, so please don't take it that way but... I hate when it people say something is overrated or underrated.

When it comes to films, I don't tend to like films that reviewers or other people say are really good, whereas I tend to like films that don't get such good reviews. I think that's the most important aspect, whether you enjoy something (in this case a film.) I'd say that how well something is rated doesn't really matter as long as people get enjoyment out of it.

I meant overrated in that i consider that a lot of people, not critics, say it is their favourite film, and i consider it one of the worst films I have ever seen!

caitlynmac.png