Unofficial Mills

Laura's Diary

didocd

• 3 months later...
whats the worst it can do by posting them? if you lower the bit rate it isnt like people will be selling it or anything

Well thats okay then, no reason not to rip off music artists aswell then by sharing files on peer2peer networks, its not as if these people sell it or anything... :rolleyes:

Well thats okay then, no reason not to rip off music artists aswell then by sharing files on peer2peer networks, its not as if these people sell it or anything... :rolleyes:

no but this has been broadcasted on the radio it isnt the same as the book which people can buy and radio 1 online already have season 1 on listen again and season 3 to 5 went out as a podcast

no but this has been broadcasted on the radio it isnt the same as the book which people can buy and radio 1 online already have season 1 on listen again and season 3 to 5 went out as a podcast

The diary was broadcast on Radio 1 before the Diary was released, now the Diary has been released the material they originally broadcast would now be copyrighted.

sorry but it seems crazy to me. the whole point people went out and got the book was because it was hilarious to hear in audio form with all the gags and studio input. now they release it in paper form we cant hear the audio of it? i would say they are missing out a on trick i would imagine it is generating more publicity by letting people download it. the book features more than just the mp3s.

we all heard the radio shows to know the plot it wont stop us buying it any more than hearing it on mp3.

sorry but it seems crazy to me. the whole point people went out and got the book was because it was hilarious to hear in audio form with all the gags and studio input. now they release it in paper form we cant hear the audio of it? i would say they are missing out a on trick i would imagine it is generating more publicity by letting people download it. the book features more than just the mp3s.

we all heard the radio shows to know the plot it wont stop us buying it any more than hearing it on mp3.

i agree. Just can't imagine it being nearly as hilarious on paper!:D

How could Laura's excruciating embarassment be put across?

'To disagree with three-fourths of the British public is one of the first requisites of sanity'.

was the book less edited than the on air version? do we know who mr x is now?

i still have all the mp3's becuase i recorded them when they were first broadcast. but they had to be taken down, i guess radio 1 can get away with it on their site becuase you are unable to download them.

on the grid.

Oh but it is...

i think if you buy it you'll be pleasantly surprised!

It was better than I expected it to be and its only £4.50 @ amazon

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Lauras-Diary-Laura-Sayers/dp/0955075122/ref=pd_bbs_1/026-5580676-6224411?ie=UTF8&s=books&qid=1180960677&sr=8-1

If that hasn't persuaded you then maybe this pic will.

(No dogs were harmed during this photoshoot, a turtle fell over and a badger got the flu)

Edit: No i from what i can remember Mr X wasn't named either for suspense or legal reasons or maybe it was nicky campbell. I still have them all as well thanks to the good people of UM

post-585-145327862103_thumb.jpg

Download the Adam and Joe & Jon Richardson podcasts now!