Unofficial Mills

Public Service Announcement

Ad

Wasn't there a story about this on BBC News online? Microwaving sponges for 2 minutes is supposed to kill 99% of bacteria.

My Mum cooks them for like 9?

I put my Soup in the Microwave, when im home, and Pasta!

Although, our Microwaves really old so I do get wary.

twitter.com/emgreatorex

When you get depressed there's now an alternative way to sticking your head in the oven? No idea.

lol

She didnt want to spent the money on you, so got a microwave instead?

probably lol

She realised after a few weeks it wasn't actually a television?

hahaha

i dont know why she did it. She said to me "i really want a microwave" so i told her to get one and now she says she doesnt want it because she doesnt like microwave food. that seriously confused me.

Kitty <3

I don't use microwaves very much. I'd much rather have some fresher food cooked in an oven.

Quite right. I went off nuclear food about 6 months ago. Something to do with my microwave literally blowing up while i was watching Exorcism of Emily Rose on my own. I kid you not. Scared the s**t outta me for a minute.

Still there is something unnatural about a frozen chicken being eaten after 10 minutes in a microwave. mmmm

Quite right. I went off nuclear food about 6 months ago. Something to do with my microwave literally blowing up while i was watching Exorcism of Emily Rose on my own. I kid you not. Scared the s**t outta me for a minute.

Still there is something unnatural about a frozen chicken being eaten after 10 minutes in a microwave. mmmm

that would have scared be pooless wow!!! Coincidence or what lol.

Kitty <3