Unofficial Mills

The return of the Chris Moyles show

Jono

What did you think of it? Good to have them back. Despite consistant good banter, it's a shame the show sounds very lazy still. No new features apart from the return of an old one, the only new jingles they have are expensive and not even funny, and the format feels old. Perhaps I'm just used to Scott's changing ideas. It's a shame, because I thought Chris was the best thing on radio, but there needed to be some new ideas this year - which there hasn't been. Whilst new listeners are tuning in, I feel old listeners have been abandoned.

However, I had to laugh at his mention of "Comedy Neil" - Nihal. "Isn't it unfortunate if you're an unfunny person and you sound like Russell Brand".

Does sound pretty similar. They just said they were going to talk about Big Brother, so I switched off. It might have been better if they'd actually managed to get Will Smith on the show, they seem to be just trying to fill time today. I'll give it more time before I decide on it, but at the moment, it doesn't sound that new.

'Forget happiness I'm fine, I'll forget everything in time'

They should have given Dave Pearce the job.

Carpark Catchphrase has lots it charm. They've done what they did with Beep Beep Busters and cut out a lot of banter with Roy.

The whole fun of these games are the chat with the "host" - The Hoff, Brucie, Roy.