Guest Unofficial Mills

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Ema, how did music go?

It went well, although I had to redo my Solo piece cos my Flute was Jittering with Nerves. :oops:

So Im happy now, you should of seen me this morning though..:cry:

Thanks for asking!

Thanks Bexy, I loves it!

Hii Jono, Lucinda, Grace and Bexy x

twitter.com/emgreatorex

I like hearing new songs on Radio 1. I haven't been listening as much as usual lately, and it is nice when I am listening to hear new music rather than stuff that's been on the playlist for ages.

'Forget happiness I'm fine, I'll forget everything in time'

Haha. Me and my sister are laughing at the dinner table. Mum heard Scott talk about the shouting bloke on the Automatic and said:

"Jon. His name is Jon."

I was like "what?"

"The one from Eastenders who sings over the start of songs".

I think she means Phil Daniels :-?

Why do most smoothies have bananas in them? And why do I always forget to check if they have bananas in them before I buy them? :(

I was wondering that earlier. I like bananas, so it's ok. I think it's because the bananas add to the bulk whilst not being so expensive. I got a litre of Sainsburys smoothie for 99p last night, they're like the Innocent ones but much cheaper.

Scott sounded a bit local radio there: "right after Take That, who are asking you to have a little patience".

My dad's laptop is really secure - most of the time he can't work out how to get into it. I don't think there's anything dodgy on there :-?

The one from The Automatic who just shouts is hot :biggrin:

'Forget happiness I'm fine, I'll forget everything in time'