Unofficial Mills

2006 has been a rubbish year...

Jono

losing my great friend in march was really pants, and all through the year there has been various deaths which suck.

some good moments were gerrards two goals in the fa cup final:-

2.jpg

http://youtube.com/watch?v=S4TV6u408dA

2.jpg

http://youtube.com/watch?v=K1hJ454_Jxo

and the best goal of the world cup scored by joe cole:-

2.jpg

http://youtube.com/watch?v=a735exRBZSc

but the crap performance england put into the world cup lead to them getting knocked out. and losing michael owen in that way really pi*sed me off. but non the less it has been great for me working in radio this year and i had a half decent summer. but to be honest overall it has been crap.

on the grid.

Well, I joined the site in March, which was a huge plus for me. I suppose downsides include my great grandma dying in Febuary, having my knee problems (which are getting better, thank God!) and (sorry) the whole Richard Hammond thing. That did make me sad, but he's getting better now and it's been announced that Top Gear will be back on the 28th of January! That made me very happy. :woo: <--- See?

It has been a bit crap, Ive had makeups and breakups, drama's and bananrama's?

Okay ill stop with the rhyming thing haha

Ive been able to experience stuff which I thought I wouldnt be able to, staying with a french family for 2 weeks in the middle of the alps in February was probs one of my highlights, being able to go skiing nearly everyday and having mountains on your doorstep. Okay I didnt get on with my exchange but I had a good time.

img033.jpg

You cant get anything better than this! (That was the view from my bedroom in france!)

Spending alot of time with my family this year has meant alot, ive realised how much you have to value the little time you spend with them and Ive learnt that like with my gran. And its also good I have one of my cousins near me now, because they're like brothers and sisters to me.

Being able to go back to Berlin meant alot too, Dads birthday surprise and it really was, ok we only spent a couple of days there but It was good to go back and see our old Flat.

But theres been downsides, ive been really ill and I wasnt really expecting it to drag on like this, and all my friends have been so so supportive of me and I love them so much!

Im just hoping 2007 will be alot better for me healthwise as its a big year for me and I dont want to ruin it.

twitter.com/emgreatorex

I'd say 2006 for me has had it's highs and lows.

Low - running out of money, living like a hermit for ages

high - solving debt problem just recently and getting myself back on my feet.

Oh and another high - finding this place and all the lovely people on here.

Sometimes here, sometimes not.