Unofficial Mills

20th to 24th November 2006

Jono

Haha I don't buy that particular paper :-p

That thread has been running for aaaaages on the Radio 1 messageboards. I reckon Scott's only winning because he links to it from his homepage (well he did last time I checked, anyway).

Does anyone actually use the Radio 1 messageboards? You can only post about 1 post an hour and people just fight.

'Forget happiness I'm fine, I'll forget everything in time'

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

"You can get married at 16. How can you get married and not have a cigarette?" - anyone else get a mental image of 2 16 year old chavs getting married with cigarettes hanging out of their mouths? Great quote on Newsbeat, that one.

That can't be healthy John! You'll end up with SAD.

The lecture I should have gone to is nearly over. It's too cold and too dark and the lecture is too pointless... oh and this way I get to listen to Scott Mills.

That can't be healthy John! You'll end up with SAD.

The lecture I should have gone to is nearly over. It's too cold and too dark and the lecture is too pointless... oh and this way I get to listen to Scott Mills.

I think i already have :-?

I'm gonna try post some pictures of Andy Murray's Vasectomy, sorry, Hair Cut on here

take control

That's not bad. The hairdressing photo looked pretty scary for Scott though.

I have trouble with striking up conversation with my hairdresser. They're all chavs with no qualifications where I live, so I don't have much to talk about with them. (no offence to anyone who cuts hair for a living intended)