Unofficial Mills

20th to 24th November 2006

Jono

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

You can fill in the two days I want off, which I reckon they won't let me have off because they're mean.

I SO would as well!! Technically I'm still employed by them you know....

Although it would be kinnda pointless if I didn't get to work with you! :P

And no, I wouldn't eat them all! :bah:

I think Scott should mention the Laura's Diary book signing topic today. Good promotion for Laura, and I find it funny how many people want her to come to their town. It's a frenzy! :D

I think Scott should mention the Laura's Diary book signing topic today. Good promotion for Laura, and I find it funny how many people want her to come to their town. It's a frenzy! :D

That and the Chappers/panto topics are worth a mention. The one you mention shows the geekiness of us all :|

I'm skiving my pointless Study Skills lecture today, so I'm on board :biggrin: who else is here?

Some classic Oasis on Radio 1 now - brilliant. I turned off my own Oasis that I was listening to, and Edith played some as soon as I put the radio on.

'Forget happiness I'm fine, I'll forget everything in time'

Wow - it's 4:10pm on Thursday and we're on 100 pages! That's amazing!

So Scott did cut Andy Murray's hair :) I wonder how it went.

What is it with people using "appear offline" on MSN? I keep thinking they've blocked me, then they just randomly talk to me...

I only do it when I'm actually working. I am 'away' a fair bit, sometimes when I only feel like talking to one or two people, but other times when I am genuinely out at lectures or something.

Is there not anyone else listening who feels like commenting today? :( just two of us?

Wow -- for once Scott hasn't succeeded in breaking up a couple!