Unofficial Mills

Mobile phones advice

jembie

I have a deal on my phone that if I top up by £10 each month I get 350 free texts,free calls at weekends,free internet time and stuff.

But the problem is is that I never have £10!:cry:

I use Orange btw,have a Samsung D500 which Im only getting the hang of when i got it last christmas,I loved my old Motorola Phone,but I dropped it and it died.

twitter.com/emgreatorex

I Have a sony Ericsson K750i which is quite good as it came with 2 memory sticks which allow you to store photo's/mp3's on and you can then copy them to your PC. The Ericsson is okay but the navigation button is a bit fiddly for those with chubby fingers like myself although the Ericsson has a 2.0 megapixel camera which isn't bad.

Again most modern phones have the capability to have radio/bluetooth/calender/calculator etc etc.

I'm still divided on what phone I prefer but I think in future I would probably go back to Nokia's as I have found them reliable and easy to use as most models have the same features and layouts.

Here's a photo of the K750i.

k750i-2.jpg

If you do decide to have a look for the Ericsson on PAYG I found somebody who claims to have recieved one for £79 so it's worth shopping around :)

http://forums.moneysavingexpert.com/showthread.html?t=267510