Unofficial Mills

Iraq

fathomer90

The Iraq War has been a failure. We have sussed that out now.

But the complaining has to stop! It is irratating- the removal of Rumsfeld and the following statement by Margaret Beckett is as close a apology as we are going to get.

People know need to STOP COMPLAINING and coming UP WITH SOLUTIONS. If you think you can do a better job than tell us why or stop moaning.

This is a dangerous situation with no easy answer- but stop the blame game and come up with ways of getting our troops out now without plunging the region into Civil War.

That is to opposistion politicians and the British Public.

Thank You

People know need to STOP COMPLAINING and coming UP WITH SOLUTIONS.

i am not sure how much solving some of these complainers are capable of doing. becuase lets face it, most of these protesters in london dont seem to be smart enough to be at their jobs so i dont expect much from the majority of them. but as for the complaining i am sick of hearing it myself, so people suggesting ways might bring our troops and the americans back a bit earlier. it helps the government more than it does complaining at them.

on the grid.

i am not sure how much solving some of these complainers are capable of doing. becuase lets face it, most of these protesters in london dont seem to be smart enough to be at their jobs so i dont expect much from the majority of them. but as for the complaining i am sick of hearing it myself, so people suggesting ways might bring our troops and the americans back a bit earlier.

You generalize about people far too much.

ok then i wont have my own opinion and just be forced to follow everyone else's then. i hate tony blair! everything in my life is his fault, it's his f**king fault i dropped a coca cola glass yesterday. it's his fault my nan is dead etc. just to make people happy, becuase i guess i am not entitled to what i say becuase my opinion is a little different to everyone elses. ah well.

of course i think the iraq war is bad, like all wars. but the way people are acting to it isn't bringing our boys home earlier. so it's either doing nothing at all, a waste of time, or making things worse.

on the grid.

i dont know how they find so much time to go there and complain. i think the soldiers that are fighting out there deserve more of an opinion than these marchers. but i have rarley heard itv news or sky news or any of them ask for an opinion from a soldier about what they think of the war. and they are the ones out there fighting it, i have heard two infact out of all the years. one agreeing with action around a year ago, and another disagreeing with their equipment around two years ago.

ah well all i say the sooner it is over the better, but as for a way out of it. well there is a way, becuase there is always a way out of somthing. but as far as i can tell i can't see one so far. the trouble being opinion being so different in the country among iraqi's, different types of religion creating rifts. al queda jumping on the bandwagon to just get at the americans. so it is a catch 22, leaving it and walking out screws over the iraqi's and makes it a save haven for al queda. they will then use it as a base, indangering iraqi's and putting the west in danger too. or leave it as it is, and continue whats going on now... a very sticky war when you lay it all out.

on the grid.

One thing that annoys me about the Iraq war is the people blaming Tony Blair for the deaths of our soldiers

Whoever makes the executive decision to go to war is morally responsible for the death of every single individual involved in that war, whether as a direct or indirect consequence of conflict.

I call on my fellow citizens to make no distinction between Tony Blair, George W Bush and Saddam Hussein. They're three evil cun*s, who are to blame for the deaths of hundreds of thousands of people between them.

One thing that annoys me about the Iraq war is the people blaming Tony Blair for the deaths of our soldiers. Sorry, but surely if you are joining the army, you know what can happen to you.

i agree with you on that. i am very greatful of what our soldiers do and how brave they are. but it's not like years ago where you had to be a part of the army and go to war. however i can't help but feel for them being out in a mad place like that.

as for the blaming blair bit, i think that he should take a percentage of the blame becuase he did send us to war. however the way people yap these days is like it's all his fault when it should be mostly al queda's becuase they are the ones who hate the coalition and blow us up. if it wasn't for those bas*ards this would be so much easier. those type of people from al queda are the only type i could say i would kill without hesitation. i do really hate them.

on the grid.

Whoever makes the executive decision to go to war is morally responsible for the death of every single individual involved in that war, whether as a direct or indirect consequence of conflict.

I call on my fellow citizens to make no distinction between Tony Blair, George W Bush and Saddam Hussein. They're three evil cun*s, who are to blame for the deaths of hundreds of thousands of people between them.

It's not as if Blair and Bush are traveling to Iraq and personally gunning down our soldiers.

Mafroafro.png

MY gaming blog, read it: http://hegotgames.blogspot.com

The Iraq War has been a failure. We have sussed that out now.

But the complaining has to stop! It is irratating- the removal of Rumsfeld and the following statement by Margaret Beckett is as close a apology as we are going to get.

People know need to STOP COMPLAINING and coming UP WITH SOLUTIONS. If you think you can do a better job than tell us why or stop moaning.

This is a dangerous situation with no easy answer- but stop the blame game and come up with ways of getting our troops out now without plunging the region into Civil War.

That is to opposistion politicians and the British Public.

Thank You

who died and made you PM? Are you a government spokesperson of some kind? No? then what was the point of that post?

thank you Callum.

The Blair Administration has done some brilliant things for this country;

1. Longest period of sustained low inflation since the 60s

2. Low mortgage rates

3. Introduced the National Minimum Wage and raised it to £5.35

4. Record police numbers in England, Scotland and Wales

5. Cut overall crime by 35 per cent

6. Record levels of literacy and numeracy in schools

7. Best-ever primary school results

8. Funding for every pupil in England to double by 2008

9. Legalised Gay Marriage

10. New Smoking Ban

11. Renewal of our major Northern Cities; leeds, machester, liverpool

12. Free Mueseum Entry in all National Musuems and art galleries

Now whether or not this should be forgotton due to Iraq is something that is personal to you. Im just interested in peoples opinions; and tbh wonder how much of your views are due to the media.

Remember to vote either Lib Dem or Labour though. If you look at the votes in the House of Commons...more Conservitive MPs voted for Iraq then Labour Mps proportionally.

So please dont become a fan of Cameron.

PS. 756 Days to Jan 20th 2009. The end of Bush. HURRAH!

Those are all statistics. They don't actually mean all that much for the day-to-day lives of people in this country. Putting more funding into education and the NHS has done nothing because both are so inefficient and discipline and skilled teachers are lacking. The National Minimum Wage meant that I spent my summer sitting on my a*** because no one wanted to employ me or give me any work experience because it was too expensive to.

Labour brought in Top Up fees. They want more people to go to University, to get more in debt. It's crazy thinking.

As for the economy, that is inevitable after the boom-bust of the early 90s and Brown is now spending much more than he should be and rather than being the prudent Chancellor of his early days, he is building up a huge deficit so they will have to increase taxes sooner or later.

'Forget happiness I'm fine, I'll forget everything in time'

I just think that we wil never learn

You're right. Take a look at Vietnam. Did America learn any lessons from that? Definately not. They think they did, but they just perceived them differently to everyone else. In effect we've been caught up in America's mess. It's basic History.

Didn't even George Bush Senior refuse to talk to Junior about it all when it he decided to do it?

iraq has gone mad, not as expected at all everyone has to admit. but as for goverments ruling here, well we are much better off under labour all in all. my dad had to work 7 days a week at one stage under the conservatives to keep things up, but that was a few years ago now. the way of living is so much better now, if the tories get into power. i will be well worried.

on the grid.