Unofficial Mills

The Football Season - 2005/06

Red

• Replies 829
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yes but theyre not there this season in preparation for the world cup is what i meant.and if he had stayed at real he would have been at a team challenging for the title and copa del ray whereas newcastle will be challenging for nothing.

I see what you mean, even if they even get into the champions leauge next season he wont have enough play of it. But i still think i would rather him play at Newcastle in the premiership than be in Real and play for 5 mins each match. I can see him improving already for England.

on the grid.

The senior team will skin them (French senoirs) if they play right. We just need to cut of Henry.

I don't know, Henry has never really been that good at International level...I would be far more woried about Zidane, he's old now but he is still capable of ripping teams apart in seconds.

We have nobody to fear apart from Brazil IMO.

True but I just don't think that they are good enough home advantage or not.

I hope im not made to eat those words in 7 months!

You wont. I am sure we will beat them. Our team is way better than it was then, we only lost one of the goalscorers from the 5-1 match (Heskey). But he has been replaced with someone a lot better, and we also have more frequent apperances from Lampard and John Terry. And Gerrard has only got better, not to mention Owen. Michael Ballack is to look out for on the German side though.

on the grid.

Im not sure Cisse meant that to be honest..

Great game between Borough and Fulham yesterday, Colins John's opener was a great goal.

After this Saturday im not going to another Bristol City game this season, I've been going all my life but it's become a joke...11 players getting paid to much and not giviong a damn about the club, I don't see why I should contribute to their wages when they give us fans nothing back.

rant over.