Unofficial Mills

The Football Season - 2005/06

Red

• Replies 829
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Coz youre english!!!! LOL... but we helped you in the last game we played so you could get through.. makes me mad to see you belittle us.. :-(

To be honest you should of beat us in the formation we were in and the way we played. But thats football. I have nothing against Wales, i hope they get through. But being honest i think we have the upper hand (although only slightly at times).

on the grid.

To be honest Liverpool should of won today. They played better, but it was up to them to score so there you go. I liked the Newcastle match. The 1st half was crap, but the second half was more lively, the goal from Shearer and Owen (yay!). And the third goal (i forget the guys name). I dont hate Blackburn, but i hate Bel-endamy and Lilly Savage. I wonder what txt messages are going to and from Shearer this time? :D Frankly i think Bel-endamy deserves a good beating becuase he is a p**ck! There i said it!

on the grid.

Newcastle started to go downhill after he left and so did Shearers goal tally.

Yes, but it's now proven that Newcastle have a better striker in place of him. Yesterday was proof, he couldn't find the net. Yet Owen did.

It's not about his replacement though, it's the fact that he is just a t**t. I remember when Wolves beat Newcastle a couple of years back, and he was nearly crying about it. He was holding the premiership logo on his shirt to the cameras and you could see that he was throwing his weight around, he couldn't face the fact that a crap team like Wolves managed to beat them and started to p**s around. Who wants someone in a team like him.

on the grid.

Owen should have scored a hatrick today.

And Rooney should have scored loads of times for Man U so far, but for some strange reson no-one is getting on to him about that. It's ok becuase it's Rooney, we'll call him man of the match anyway becuase it's Rooney.

Owen got the goal that got them the win. He did say he could of got a few more in. But it just wasn't meant to be, good days and bad one's eh? Newcastle needed him more than any other team. Fair play to the guy, i know he wanted Liverpool. But he has accepted that Newcastle is his home now and he has moved on.

West Brom fans to Crouch "Freeaaakkk!"... then he puts a goal in. Good. I hate West Brom with all of my heart.

on the grid.

Norwich is a good team and will one day win the premiership!!!

Wait till Lampard gets old and retires. That will increase your chance by half.

Will Man U win tonight? They could do with Rooney. I hope he gets himself back on track, they could do with some help. And so could England.

on the grid.