Unofficial Mills

The Football Season - 2005/06

Red

Are there any other footy fans around to share my excitement?!

EDIT: ok as there are a few football fans i think we should just have this one football thread for the whole season where us football fans can discuss matches, make predictions etc etc. this way there wont be loads of different threads about all different matches and players etc. it is quite probable that if multiple football threads are started then they will just be merged with this one so keep all football chat in here basically!!

• Replies 829
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

chelski will win the league :rolleyes:

I'd like to see liverpool do well but I'm not sure arsenal will; losing viera was a huge blow and if henry gets injured they've got no real prolific goal scorers... but im a spurs fan so maybe thats wishful thinking!! We've been quite impressive pre-season so I hope that continues, I'm still grinning over signing edgar davids lol!

I reckon wigan have gotta go down... can't decide who else... :???:

I know *sob* but hopefully edgar will be captain :smile:

'fraid I won't be there to see us bag our first three points of the season :wink: Ive got a season ticket so I don't get to as many away games as I'd like... are you going?

I'm not a big football fan, but my family support Nottingham Forest, so I'm pretty much aligned with that team :)

I used to like Forest too, back in the days when I actually liked football. I remember Stuart Pearce and Nigel Clough played and the late Brian Clough was managing them at the time. Then I just lost interest.