Unofficial Mills

30th October to 3rd November 2006

Jono

I have to fly now... work calls!

I liked today's show. Some good banter as usual, although still not really warmed to Stuart. I don't understand the guy.

Music has been good too. Thursday tomorrow! Laters x

• Replies 930
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

*runs in* *throws coat over someones head* *spins round chair like a gust of fresh air*

Sorry Sorry Sorry Sorry Sorry Sorry!:oops:

yes becuase there is no more to life than here, just play straight into choppers hands.

on the grid.

Today I have the most pointless lecture ever from 4-5pm. I can't wait! Sadly though, I won't be able to listen to the first hour of Scott's show, or comment on it here. After 5pm, I will either come back here or else go to the Uni computer rooms and I will be able to listen then and I will probably be skiving work on UM.

'Forget happiness I'm fine, I'll forget everything in time'

"More dumming down from the BBC" on the Radio 1 Website flashing up under Scott... hmmmm lol

Spelt that bad?

I like that, should be a voiceover.

Well may be not 'Wake up with Moyles, Dumb Down with Mills'

It's a good job the Chart Show Live is before this, and not after.

Someone in my psychology lesson today said "hahahaha i saw the advert for the haircut show last night. your head will be a mess!"

I was thinking 'cheers....'

I do feel quite the celebrity though. So far they've called me three times wanting to ask me questions, but I'm told that's because they're a bit disorganised with working out who they've spoken to.