Unofficial Mills

Torchwood

Kelly

Anyone watching this tonight? I've got the Sky+ set and all! :tup:

I'm quite excited about this. Apparently, there will be crossovers with Dr Who and some DW characters may pop up throughout the series. We all know who I'd like to see, but what about you? Any monsters you'd like to brought over?

BBC 3 - 9PM. It's a double bill too!

GOOD ACTUAL MORNING! I loved Torchwood, although I did spend most of my time drooling at John Barrowman... it's a shame he's gay... my friend told me and I nearly throttled her for telling lies... but it was true... and she's all smartyarsey now. Wow. I like it. Smartyarsey. Anyway, I can't wait for the next episode of CSI: Cardiff, it's well banging!

And yea. He came and went. I peed myself laffing. But nearly as much as the RAT JAM! But that was kind of sick.

Fen and Bayles

Wednesday - 6pm

www.radiocabin.co.uk

I'm watching this tonight so I'll be able to give some other kind of feedback tomorrow... I hope...

Same here :-p

Ema, it's like an adult version of Doctor Who with sex and swearing and stuff and Captain Jack (John Barrowman) starring.

'Forget happiness I'm fine, I'll forget everything in time'

and I've read some... interesting synopses for the first two parter...

Do not watch it with parents. I made that mistake. Most of it's fine, it's just a certain few scenes in episode 2.

Brilliant, another topic which is all about fit men.

Hey, I only said it once! :grin: