Unofficial Mills

23rd - 27th October 2006

Jono

Shut up, you try getting on these ticket websites at 9am when four big artists have gone on sale. It ain't easy.

haha. I knew this song was coming from the silence at the end. This song is so naff, but they keep playing it.

• Replies 778
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Okay guys, Scott wants to know what you thought of today, the week as a whole and the fortnight.

Thought today's banter was good.

Enjoyed Laura's Diary - different ending, if perhaps a little disappointing that no conclusion came from it! Guess that's the rubbish thing about a diary, it's not over until you die. Ooh er.

Melanie C was a good guest I thought. Enjoyed that.

Hoff Mania, another good one. Lost In Translation had me laughing. But Justin, let it all down. He blatantly wasn't up for it, but Scott did throw the right stuff at him.

Should have kept Mel C in I think.

Overall far better than the last breakfast show stint, which I thought lacked new ideas. This time it was fresh, well put together, and enjoyable on the whole.

I am however looking forward to laid back mornings and returning to not typing a reply to everything the DJ says :P

Well, Jono pretty much took the words right out of my mouth there, haha. Personally I've really enjoyed listening to Laura's Diary over the past 2 weeks but was also a little disappointed that there was no definite ending to it (although I'm assuming that Laura wasn't actually pregnant after all). The florist and American phonebook games were also highly entertaining, but Hoffmania didn't really appeal to me as much, mainly because I'm now sick to the back teeth of constantly hearing him mentioned on Radio 1. The Justin Timberlake thing today was a bit crap as well. But overall, a good 2 weeks' worth of shows. :D

So save the last dance

For me my love 'cause I

I see you as an angel freshly fallen from the sky...

yeah, i'll be doing a few signings - not loads though...you should come x

Definitely do one in Nottingham, as lots of us UM members live around there!

Or if there's one in London after 16th December, that's good for me too ;)

'Forget happiness I'm fine, I'll forget everything in time'

The last ever Hoffmania (best quiz ever in my opinion) and they use the opportunity to let Chappers and The Hoff argue. Honestly boys...

Buy my book Buy my book Buy my book Buy my book Buy my book

Anyone else have boo-op-do-wop in their head? It won't go away! :-(

Very good show today! Quite emotional. End of an era with Laura's Diary and the end of Hoffmania. In my opinion there should be a weekly edition of this, daily would be too much!

Quote of the Day:

Chappers: Is it Julia Sawalha?

Caller: That'd be the name!

Brilliant.

Over all, a fantastic couple of weeks. I was loving the Melanie C references during Laura's diary. I think Laura and I should become friends (I'm not a stalker or anything)lol, and I can take her to some Melanie gigs. She would soooo love it. Omg, when Melanie turned up on the actual show yesterday I was actually shaking just like Laura. Definitely the most amazing highlight of the fortnight. Thanks Scott & Co!!! Luv ya.

melsig3sm.gif