Unofficial Mills

Ahhh! Celebrity Scissorhands want to talk to me!

Jono

• Replies 168
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Norfolk really is a bit remote.......

Then again they seem to do some kind of work on the London-Brighton train line every weekend, despite it being the most popular line in the country.

I think you should definitely go for the haircut, Jono. I'd be too nervous if Scott was cutting my hair though. I get nervous enough at the hairdresser's. Are you sure you don't want anything waxed though? :-p

'Forget happiness I'm fine, I'll forget everything in time'

Look at Jono's avatar. He wears a lot of brown :-p

Coincidentally, he is wearing an almost identical top to Scott. What was that they were saying about copying people's style? Maybe Jono will get his hair cut like Scott's and chemically relaxed...

"so how would you like your hair?"

"exactly like yours please!"

'Forget happiness I'm fine, I'll forget everything in time'

You should turn up in a t-shirt that says "unofficialmills.co.uk" just to see what happens. I know you're not that sad, obviously!

It's bad enough I'm wearing a freebie R1 t-shirt as it is today!

Someone in my year has decided they'll cut my hair if Scott doesn't. What have I done!!! :shock:

Bit more information:

TV presenter Alex Zane will present the show from the Scissorhands Academy, located at the heart of BBC Television Centre.

Viewers can keep up to date with Celebrity Scissorhands action with hour-long primetime shows and streaming on BBC3

There'll be catch-up programmes on BBC1 with red-button access

As well as on Keep Your Hair On – a brand new children's quiz series for the CBBC Channel

Plus the Celebrity Scissorhands website, which will provide video clips and tips from the academy.

http://www.c21media.net/news/detail.asp?area=1&article=32803

I've checked out the competition, it seems only Scott has an adequate fansite!

Apparently no celebrity is doing it for cash, unlike stuff like Celebrity Big Brother or IMACGOOH! Which is perhaps why some of them aren't such big names...

Whilst I'm sure he is very charitable, I'm also sure there's a thing about BBC employees having to take part in stuff like Children in Need/Red Nose Day if asked. Don't get me wrong, I'm sure there's some negociation for them, but I think they pretty much have to do it. That's why you always tend to get some people off eastenders/casualty/holby on these types of shows