Unofficial Mills

Ahhh! Celebrity Scissorhands want to talk to me!

Jono

• Replies 168
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'd have entered too, just to say "Scott Mills cut my hair!"

Me too! haha

Im going down to lincoln especially to get my hair cut cos when I went to the wedding in July I really liked it..

And Harrogate Hairdressers are rubbisshh!

twitter.com/emgreatorex

Guest patienceatthedisco!

That would be so wierd. Imagine someone cutting your hair and talking to you, the guy you've produced a website for and practically know from the radio!! You've met before though , right?

This is how the show will work...

The celebrities will be in training as of next week, and the show will go live in November, finishing on November 17th. This is where the celebrities will do celebrities hair for Children In Need night. There will be two teams, so it'll be the team that is voted for that will do the CIN night.

Just spoken to the lady doing the applications. I didn't realise it was in term time, haha, rubbish. I was hoping it'd be next week so I could have a day in London beings I'm doing very little. Oh well, I'm sure the college won't mind...

She was talking to me about the American Phone Game and Laura's Diary.

"We could do some waxing for you, or a massage, or a facial or..."

The facial actually sounded tempting, ahem, but I think the hair cut is funnier.

Rowetta will be jealous - she only has 130 forum members on her official forum! http://www.rowetta.com/forum/