Unofficial Mills Hormonal Ladies Thread

Kelly

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Gordon Ramsey anyone?

0007229674.jpg

Saw him tonight on Have I Got News For You and he looked really good! I love the way he controls his kitchen, he commands it and he knows exactly what he's doing (regardless of the effing and jeffing).

In that pic, give him some shades and it could be Horatio Caine off CSI Miami

23m.jpg

csi-miami-horatio-caine-su.jpg

(real name David Caruso who was also in NYPD Blue)

I think we've found another pair of Celeb-a-likes to go with Hamster and Tennant :-p

I love the way he can look in the opposite direction of the Crime Scene and still know exactly what's going on! My mate likes to text me when CSI:Miami's on and always ends her message with *pose*. It's hilarious how she never forgets!

I prefer the Vegas ones too, (to keep us on topic) especially Nick and Greg...

Celebrity-Image-George-Eads-230561.jpg

Eric_Szmanda.jpg

And Wolfe from CSI:Miami (although he'll never replace Speedle!!!)

ryan%20s4.jpg

Yeah, and I think it's a tribute to me that I managed to keep watching after that! *shudders* I think Grave Danger was a fantastic episode, I actually have them on DVD. The autopsy scene was hilarious, and that's how you knew there was a bit of Tarantino in there, but the whole thing was so well acted I really couldn't find fault with any of it. Of course, my step-dad now goes on at me for fancying such a "big girl" as he puts it. Come on, the man has had a gun drawn on him twice, been thrown out of a window, beaten up and buried alive! I'm sure I'd cry a lot too!

Sorry, I'm rambling now!