Unofficial Mills

Uni Freshers

Ema

I had trouble getting online because they didn't explain till about an hour ago how to get a login for the system. Everyone in my block's been wandering around going "I need to get online!!".

Went out last night to a club in town, it was pretty good. However I seem to be allergic to the campus, and spending last night next to a smoke machine and the grass being cut here seems to have caused some kind of reaction with my hayfever and I feel pretty crap but never mind. Off out again tonight. So far I've spent most of my time queuing for various things.

Went to Freshers Fair earlier and got some awesome freebies, we're going to go back tomorrow again and get some of the best ones.

'Forget happiness I'm fine, I'll forget everything in time'

I will watch out for any pervy old DJs like your mate :-p

Uni is great, except when you get Freshers flu, and it's 3am, and you just want to sleep, but the drunk people outside your room want to discuss the meaning of life and decorate the house with toilet paper.

I will watch out for any pervy old DJs like your mate :-p

Uni is great, except when you get Freshers flu, and it's 3am, and you just want to sleep, but the drunk people outside your room want to discuss the meaning of life and decorate the house with toilet paper.

Lol,nice topic for 3am!

What are your room/flat mates like then?

twitter.com/emgreatorex

There's 18 of us in this block, and about 350 in the Hall. And 6000 Freshers in the whole University. The people in my block, we've got our resident dedicated Christian, our hardened drinker who downs a couple of bottles of wine alone before going out, a load of very vain guys who won't go out without straightening their hair, a couple of quiet guys, a Welsh guy, a Russian girl, a Chinese girl, a few sporty girls and a few people who are never around.

At the moment, generally I get on with most people, but better with some than others. Last night 8 of us went to the bar and played darts then watched the film The Girl Next Door and ate takeaway pizza :biggrin:

I'll see if I can blag you into a Trent Uni night, Stuff the darts, they'll strap you down to a chair and pour a funnel of 3 pints of lager down your throat. That's their way of saying hello.

All those people complaining about 18-30 club reps, never saw what went on at a Trent uni night I can tell you.

Sometimes here, sometimes not.