Unofficial Mills

Website....

demonhorse

I am now in possession of a nifty little web design program called WebPlus10.

I want to create a website in it but I don't know what to put in it....

I guess i'm looking for some inspiration so throw random ideas at me, and you never know, they might be included.

I am NOT going to do a fansite for Mills or anyone else... most of the deserving already have fansites.

You could do a site dedicated to all the realy stupid questions you get asked at work.

Or even though you said you didn't want to do a fan site, set one up for a complete random. Track down someone you went to school with or just pick someone at random, stalk them and note down everything that goes on in their life.

Sometimes here, sometimes not.

Or even though you said you didn't want to do a fan site, set one up for a complete random. Track down someone you went to school with or just pick someone at random, stalk them and note down everything that goes on in their life.

Are you sure that's legal? :-p

'Forget happiness I'm fine, I'll forget everything in time'

Probably not, which makes it even funnier!

I say go the whole hog and get a job in the company they work for and move to the same street as them so you can keep an eye on the 24 hours a day. If you can, steal the keys to their house and plant hidden cameras all over the house for a truly "crazed stalker" website.

What's this, the "how fast can I get a restraining order?" website?

Today I sat outside his house for 4 hours, then I phoned him 25 times and put the phone down every time he picked up.

You'd be in jail pretty quickly.

It would give us a laugh though :biggrin:

'Forget happiness I'm fine, I'll forget everything in time'

If it ever get's too boring you could start to mess with the victims life, get them fired from work for major fraud or steal their identity and run up loads of credit card bills or something....

Am bordering on the psychotic now.