Unofficial Mills

Would Nikki make a good guest?

Jono

Would Nikki make a good guest?  

14 members have voted

1. 1. Would Nikki make a good guest?

• Yes
    • No (or don't care)

Maybe a short pre-recorded interview where they take the p*** as they play it back, like the Paris Hilton interview. But not an actual guest, because she'd just really really really irritate me, and I've had enough of Big Brother. Also I don't think she'd be as random and funny as Dick 'n' Dom or Ant 'n' Dec.

'Forget happiness I'm fine, I'll forget everything in time'

Never watched it. Well it's her own fault for having a stupid name, why can't she have sensible name like....um Demonhorse...or...well you know what I mean anyhoo. They should just change all words that are difficult to spell like pennysilin, diarear and capucin..cappuc..sod it coffee (I hate starbucks me)

Sometimes here, sometimes not.

Beats the World Cup though. Thank god.

yeah watching people walk around and do nothing. and being more interested in other peoples life rather than your own. is much better than seeing zidane headbutt someone.

well thats my view. the recent world cup wasn't as good as the 2002 one i think, but i enjoyed it.

on the grid.

(I hate starbucks me)

I know a website with a few toons you'd like if you hate Starbucks...

http://www.friendsoffoamy.com/index.php?id=124

http://www.friendsoffoamy.com/index.php?id=142

enjoy!

oh, if you wanna see headbutts and stuff like that all the time, watch Wrestling or Martial Arts shows like MuayThai Kickboxing and UFC... I wonder if Zidane's been offered a contract by Vince McMahon yet...

from what I saw of the BB interview she was still being a mardy bawling little bimbo. She complained that she was out, but complained just as much when she was in there.

What you need to realise is loads of people would listen for it. And I don't think it'd be that bad.