Unofficial Mills

If you could ask Scott one question...

Jono

Scott should have his own show, I mean Moyles and Evans both got one, why shouldn't Scott?

Even a format that involves Laura and Chappers for example in some sort of entertainment show.

Yeah but did you see how Moyles' show did in the ratings? :( maybe due to the fact his shows were on UK Play and Five.

I actually thought Live with Chris Moyles was quite good, not so sure about the UK Play one but it wasn't too bad, and had Comedy Dave in it.

Yeah but did you see how Moyles' show did in the ratings? :( maybe due to the fact his shows were on UK Play and Five.

I actually thought Live with Chris Moyles was quite good, not so sure about the UK Play one but it wasn't too bad, and had Comedy Dave in it.

yeah but Channel 5 is crap, I mean how many programmes does anybody off here actually watch thats on C5? If it was on C4 for example like Chris Evans and TFI Friday I'm sure it would do quite well.

yeah but Channel 5 is crap, I mean how many programmes does anybody off here actually watch thats on C5? If it was on C4 for example like Chris Evans and TFI Friday I'm sure it would do quite well.

I dunno, for me it's better than ITV, all I watch on ITV is F1 and the odd film, whereas on Channel 5, I watch 3 flavours of CSI, Prison Break, NCIS, House... basically they have most of the good american primetime drama shows now if you don't count Lost.

I dunno, for me it's better than ITV, all I watch on ITV is F1 and the odd film, whereas on Channel 5, I watch 3 flavours of CSI, Prison Break, NCIS, House... basically they have most of the good american primetime drama shows now if you don't count Lost.

That is so true. ITV is really rubbish at the minute, all they're doing is bringing in new (and old) quiz shows. The only thing I watch on that channel is Corrie and even that's gotten crap lately.