Who do you want to go from big brother this week  

19 members have voted

1. 1. Who do you want to go from big brother this week

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Cant that p*ick who tries to look like prince be up for once. Al-Queda tried to blow him up, i wouldn't go as far as them but i somewhat share their view on that one...

Except they didn't, a package arrived and was exploded by the Bomb Squad, but was found to be harmless, and I think it was a new pair of heels for him/it.

On this week's nominations, Orlaith so she can go back to her job on streetcorners at night.

*to keep Jono happy*"The opinions of Demonhorse, however right they may be, do not represent those of unofficialmills as a whole"

Thats the one. I can understand Science feeling funny in there. Derek and Camal (i'll just call him that cos i hate him), said that Science was scared of gays. But Science as touching Derek on the shoulder, so that wasn't true.

But I understand what Science was saying, they get drunk and COULD do things to straight guys out of the spur of the moment. And thats why he feels insecure.

on the grid.